Location and Dates:
Four Seasons Hotel and Resort
Two Dole Drive
Westlake Village, CA
(July 18-29, 2018)
(If you are coming from out of town, we will give you an extensive list of hotels close by in addition to the Four Seasons)
Sample Workshop Schedule (from our latest training) (each day begins at 9:00 am)
**Each practicum will be scheduled individually.
- July 18 - Introductions, History of Yoga, Understanding Yoga Philosophy, General Yoga Teaching Techniques Teaching and Practicing Warm Ups and Sun Salutations
- July 19 - Teaching and Practicing Standing, Balancing and Seated Postures
- July 20 - Teaching and Practicing Arm Balances, Forward Facing Inversions, and Front Lying Postures
- July 21 - Teaching and Practicing Back Facing Inversions and Back Lying Postures Understanding Different Style of Hatha Yoga, The Art of Sequencing
- July 22 - Pranayama, Bandhas, Meditation and Mudras
- July 23 - Teaching and Practicing Restorative Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Chakras and Subtle Anatomy
- July 24 - Anatomy of Hatha Yoga, Discovering Your Unique Voice as a Yoga Teacher
- July 25 -Effective Use of Yoga Props, Hands On Adjustments and Partner Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga
- July 26 - Sanskrit Pronunciation and Meaning, Teaching and Practicing Ashtanga and Power Yoga
- July 27 - Yoga for Specific Groups (prenatal, kids, chair yoga), Yoga for Specific Issues
- July 28 - Business of Yoga, Harnessing the Power of Yoga to Improve Your Life and the Lives of Others
- July 29 - Yoga Unveilled (documentary and discussion), Yin Yoga, Yoga Sutras and Philosophy, Review Session
**Please note that prior to the teacher training intensive (after you register), you must
order and begin the online course.
The full training includes two payments:
1) payment for the supplemental online course materials ($295), and
2) payment for the in-person training intensive ($1,695, if paid before May 30th, otherwise $1,795).
The price of the online course materials is $295. Once you have paid for the online course, your spot will
be reserved in the in-person intensive.
Tuition for the in-person summer intensive is $1,695 (before May 30th) and $1,795 after May 30th.
Payment for the in-person intensive is due before the first day of the intensive.
To reserve your spot in the training, please complete the application
. After we review your application,
you will receive a link to pay for the online course material. Once you pay for the online course materials ($295),
you will receive all necessary materials and your space in the training intensive will be reserved.
If you decide for any reason not to attend the training, simply let us know by July 15, 2018 for a full refund of
any payments you have made.
If for any reason you are unable to complete the full training, you will be eligible for a partial refund based
on the amount of training you have already completed.
Apply for the 200-Hour Program here
Return to General 200 Hour Program Information