Yoga Teacher Training Prenatal Bini Birth
Thank you for your interest in our upcoming prenatal yoga teacher training at Bini Birth in Sherman Oaks, California.
Through this training, you’ll learn to teach safe and transformative yoga practices to pregnant women. This training is beneficial for current yoga teachers and those who work with pregnant women, as well as anyone who would like to deepen their practice of yoga during pregnancy. This program fulfills the requirements for the RPYT distinction with Yoga Alliance for current yoga teachers.
Our program focuses on developing your ability to provide pregnant women with a fun, effective and safe yoga class throughout every stage of their pregnancy. The program focuses on positive teaching techniques, proper sequencing, safety considerations and easy modifications to make each class a fun and rewarding experience for everyone.
Space is limited, register for the Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training program now.
This program is suitable for:
- Yoga teachers who want to add prenatal yoga classes to their teaching schedule.
- Yoga teacher who want to be prepared for any prenatal students who may attend their regular classes.
- Yoga teachers who want to attend an interesting training for continuing education credit.
- Pregnant women who have practiced yoga and want to continue their practice during their pregnancy.
This program fulfills the requirements for the Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher (RPYT) certification with Yoga Alliance for current yoga teachers.
13743 Riverside Drive
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
Our next prenatal yoga teacher training will take place at Bini Birth in Sherman Oaks, California over two weekends:
Saturday-Sunday (weekend 1), Friday-Sunday (weekend 2).
The following is an overview of the schedule for the training:
- Saturday, (Day 1) 12:30 pm – 6:00 pm
- Sunday, (Day 2) 12:30 pm – 6:00 pm
No group classes on Monday-Thursday between the two weekends, but you can use this time to prepare for practicum, complete homework assignments, free time
- Friday, (Day 3) 2:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Saturday, (Day 4) 12:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Sunday, (Day 5) 12:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Pracitcum are individually scheduled. For a detailed schedule, please contact us at: email@example.com
- Benefits of Prenatal Yoga
- Safe and Unsafe Posture and Considerations by Pregnancy Trimester
- Prenatal Anatomy and Fetal Development
- Anatomy of Movement and Anatomy of the Pelvis
- Teaching and Practicing Warm Ups for Prenatal Students
- Teaching and Practicing Prenatal Standing Postures
- Teaching and Practicing Prenatal Seated and Side Lying Postures
- Pranayama, Meditation, Relaxation and Yoga Nidra for Prenatal Students
- Chair Yoga for Prenatal Students
- Effective Use of Props in a Prenatal Yoga Class
- Child birth education and issues related to parenting transitions
- Philosophy of Yoga and Yoga Sutras, and how it Relates to Pregnancy
- Birthing from Different Cultures
- Building Community with Your Prenatal Students
- Post natal Issues and parent/baby yoga
- Working with Medical Professionals
- Marketing and the Business of Teaching Prenatal Yoga
For those who wish to complete everything required to obtain the registered prenatal yoga teacher (RPYT) certification with Yoga Alliance (training days, practicum, practice teaching sessions, online course, and take home assignments), the tuition for the in-person training is $595 plus online course fee ($97). For those who only want to attend the training sessions and do not want to complete the certification, the cost is $495 to attend all six sessions. Current yoga teachers who wish to attend the training session only are still eligible for continuing education credit with Yoga Alliance.
Why Choose This Program?
Nancy Wile, founder of Yoga Education Institute, has been offering yoga teacher training programs for over fifteen years, and has been practicing yoga since the early 1990s. Her programs are inspired by T. Krishnamacharya and his focus on an individualized approach to yoga. In our trainings, you are the focus and the center of everything we do. Rather than mold you into our style, we realize the amazing qualities you bring with you, and work to help you share your own voice and style as a yoga teacher. Through our partnership with Bini Birth, we are able to bring you their expertise in childbirth education, in addition to our expertise in prenatal yoga. Along with offering the highest quality training programs, we are mindful of your budget and do our best to make our programs affordable. While we keep our tuition costs low, you will be amazed by the quality of our training programs. Furthermore, we are always here for you, supporting your work as a yoga teacher, bringing new opportunities to you, and working with you to help you develop your full potential in yoga and in life. Finally, we feel so confident of our programs that, if for any reason you are not satisfied, we are always happy to give you a full refund.
If you can’t make it to the training at this time, learn more about our online prenatal yoga training course.