Children’s Yoga Teacher Training Program (via Zoom)
Our next training will be held March 31, April 1, 2, 7, 8 via Zoom and in person in Thousand Oaks, CA. Learn More.
Thank you for your interest in our upcoming prenatal yoga teacher training program at Bini Birth in Sherman Oaks, California (now via Zoom).
Through this training, you’ll learn to develop and teach excellent yoga classes for kids. If you currently teach yoga and would like to specialize in teaching yoga to kids, or if you’re a classroom teacher or otherwise work with kids, this program is for you. This program fulfills the requirements for the RCYT distinction with Yoga Alliance for current yoga teachers.
What’s included in the prenatal yoga training program
- Benefits of Yoga for Kids
- Child Development
- Anatomy of Movement for Kids
- Classroom Management strategies for kids yoga
- Teaching and Practicing Warm Ups for Kids Yoga
- Teaching and Practicing Prenatal Standing Postures for Kids Yoga
- Teaching and Practicing Prenatal Seated and Side Lying Postures for Kids
- Pranayama, Meditation, Relaxation for Kids Yoga
- Yoga Games and Partnering for Kids Yoga
- Incorporating Storytelling into Kids Yoga
- Yoga for Kids with Autism
- Yoga for Student Athletes
- Bringing Yoga into the Classroom Setting
- The Business and Ethics of Teaching Yoga to Kids