In-Person Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Program
Our next training will be held in October, 2023 (exact dates coming soon) Learn More.
Thank you for your interest in our upcoming prenatal yoga teacher training program via Zoom.
Through this training, you’ll learn to teach safe and transformative yoga practices to students who are pregnant. This training is beneficial for current yoga teachers and those who work with pregnant people, as well as anyone who would like to deepen their practice of yoga during pregnancy. This program fulfills the requirements for the RPYT distinction with Yoga Alliance for current yoga teachers.
What’s included in the prenatal yoga training program
- Benefits of Prenatal Yoga
- Safe and Unsafe Posture and Considerations by Pregnancy Trimester
- Prenatal Anatomy and Fetal Development
- Anatomy of Movement and Anatomy of the Pelvis
- Teaching and Practicing Warm Ups for Prenatal Students
- Teaching and Practicing Prenatal Standing Postures
- Teaching and Practicing Prenatal Seated and Side Lying Postures
- Pranayama, Meditation, Relaxation and Yoga Nidra for Prenatal Students
- Chair Yoga for Prenatal Students
- Effective Use of Props in a Prenatal Yoga Class
- Child birth education and issues related to parenting transitions
- Philosophy of Yoga and Yoga Sutras, and how it Relates to Pregnancy
- Birthing from Different Cultures
- Building Community with your Prenatal Students